Fujifilm DL-290 Zoom
A date-imprinting model is available as the Discovery 290 Zoom Date, in Japan as the Zoom Cardia Super 290 Date. Black date model was available as the DL-290 Zoom Date BL, Zoom Cardia Super 290 BL and the Discover 290 Zoom Date BL. Silver body Date versions were also offered as the DL-290S Zoom Date and as the Discovery 290S Zoom Date. Also available with remote control. As with many of the later zoom-lensed compacts from major manufacturers, the lens is impressively sharp and contrasty with only a touch of vignetting at the wide end. The flash also produces good exposures because its power is automatically set according to the amount of ambient light.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Fully automatic 35mm compact zoom.
- High quality 38-90mm zoom lens. f/5-10.5 (5 elements).
- Autofocus with focus lock. Can focus at 0.65m at 90mm setting, 0.9m at other lengths.
- Drop-in loading and film pre-winding, with frame counter showing exposures remaining. DX-coded 35mm film from ISO 50-1600.
- Red-eye reduction and auto-flash. (Can be switched off).
- Large viewfinder. (Albada zoom finder 0.4-0.86 x magnification. Parallax correction lines. Auto-focus lamp.)
- LCD for frame counter and exposure mode.
- Requires 1x CR123A lithium battery.